VB series, a CNC milling double column/ bridge machining center, applied box guide ways to display Vision Wide’s delicate scrapping and traditional machinery techniques. VB is equipped with extraordinary heavy duty cutting ability that met cutting requirements for mold base and components. Meanwhile, there were auto heads attachments for mold surface machining.
- Three axes movement is fully supported by Harden box way with low friction.
- Box ways were heat treated to HRC 50 hardness, and were precisely hand scrapped, then assemble and tune to the best accuracy to ensure smooth and precise feeding performance.
- Box-shape with ribs design, main casting structure parts are made of Meehanite grade casting iron with stress- relief heat treatment provides durable, rigid support of the machine.
- Large size Guide ways are designed with optimal span to carry the table, box-shape bed with strong V-shape enforced ribs allows heavy workpiece load.
- The best center-line layout of the spindle system, the spindle is close to the Y box way reducing the unbalanced cutting moment and offset thermal expansion to a minimum.