The STC series has been designed to provide unrivalled economy in the machining of the most demanding structural parts, multi-blades and casings with long cycle times, and provide the customer with a whole host of practical options. These machining centers have excellent static and dynamic properties as well as a tried and tested rotatable head, making them the benchmark for heavy chip removal in titanium and Inconel part for the aerospace and power generation industries.
- Thermo-symmetrical design
- Elements of closed welded design
- Extremely stable and low vibration
- Optimized using the FE method
- High running and positioning accuracy
- Short positioning and start-up times thanks to high acceleration
|Taper||ISO 50 (HSK-A100)|